Frequently asked questions
Got questions about your order or shipment? These are the most frequently asked questions. Can't find your answer? Feel free to contact our customer service, we'd love to answer any question you have.
Can't find an answer?
1.1 How can I place an order?
1.2 It is possible to place an order via phone?
1.3 Where can I see reviews by previous customers of furnicons.com?
1.4 When can I contact you via phone?
1.5 How can I activate my coupon code?
1.6 Where can I find information about delivery costs?
1.7 Can I enter a delivery address that differs from my own address?
1.8 Do I need to create an account before I can place an order?
1.9 What are the different statuses for orders?
- Pending (payment): the order has been placed, but payment has not been received.
- Processing: Your payment has been received and your order will be processed in our warehouse. (If post-payment was chosen, this status means that we have accepted your order)
- Complete: the order has been sent to you from our warehouse.
1.10 From which countries can I place an order?
1.11 I have just placed an order, but I would like to make a change. Is that possible?
1.12 Can I cancel my order?
2.1 What is the difference between aniline leather and bovine leather?
2.2 Where can I find the specifications for the products?
2.3 What is artificial leather exactly and what is the difference from real leather?
2.4 How can I clean my leather chair?
2.5 How do I make sure that my leather chair remains in good condition?
2.6 Do I need to assemble the products myself?
2.7 How can I be sure that the colour and shape of the product match the photos?
2.8 Does the plastic material discolour?
3.1 What are the possible payment methods?
- iDEAL (Netherlands)
- Mister Cash (Belgium)
- Credit card (VISA and Mastercard)
- GiroPay (Germany and Belgium)
- Bank transfer
- Post-payment €4.95 (Germany, Austria, Sweden, Denmark & Netherlands)
3.2 Is it possible to pay later?
3.2 Is my payment safe? Are there guarantees?
4.1 What is the delivery period for my order?
Germany (1- 2 days)
France (2-3 days)
Netherlands (1 day)
United Kingdom (1 day)
Denmark (2-3 days)
Italy (2-3 days)
Sweden (2-3 days)
Austria (2-3 days)
Belgium (1 day)